Wednesday, April 13, 2011

After Effects

Lately I have been playing around in Adobe after effects. I love this program. It has so much potential as a great tool in the multimedia world. Right now I have only been using it for random text intro stuff but I want to explore more and use it for other projects. I was in a film program at the University of Utah which I loved but the only thing they really focused on was directing with minimal editing. Disappointed, I left and decided to learn on my own. It wasn't until recently that I started to use after effects. I think now that we are becoming more integrated with technology in our daily lives, learning digital art will be a great medium for new and innovating art. With the use of 3D technology for television and gaming it makes me wonder how the art world will change.This post is something I did quickly to help out my sister. If it hypnotizes you it is not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment