Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ford Bronco



This is my final project for my class in 3D texture and my other class 3D lighting. I decided to do the Ford Bronco that is currently in my driveway. The environment is created in VUE a program made by e-onsoftware. The truck is modeled in Autodesk Maya. It is still in the works and I will add more info as soon as I am completely finished.

These are two test renders to make sure things are coming together right. 
 This one is a test render in Vue. For some reason mayas materials are not importing into vue. I will have to figure it out.
 More to come...




These next three are the final images. First one is the ambient occlusion, second one is the wireframe, and third one is the texture render in a studio lighting scene.







This next one is a render in Vue. The render is at a lower setting so it doesn't look as good as I like. I ended up applying vue materials onto the bronco.


1 comment:

  1. I am needing someone to come up with a concept drawing or two of my '87 Bronco for some sponsorship proposals for mud racing. Please let me know if you'd be interested in such a task.

    Thanks,
    Pyro Chuck
    Eagle.Acoustics@yahoo.com
    3zero7-3three1-4one43 (text only)

    ReplyDelete